Group Runs organized by the Estes Park Running Club & Professional Coaching
TUESDAY EVENING FUN RUN SERIES at the STANLEY HOTEL (Late March thru December)
- WARM-UP & REGISTER: 5:30PM meet at Steamer Cafe.
- RUN START: 6:00PM following the marked 5K (3.1) route, which highlights inspiring mountain views and passes historic landmarks.
- POST RUN: Stretching, cool down drills and strengthening
- DINNER: Pasta, Salad & one beer for participants! Please, tip the servers!
- Join this weekly fun run for camaraderie, fitness motivation, training and FREE tasty food & beverage! All fitness abilities and age groups welcome to RUN or WALK.
THURSDAY EVENING TRACK WORKOUT at Estes Park High School Track & Field (Summer months only)
- WARM-UP: 5:30PM dynamic stretching series
- TRACK/SPEED WORKOUTS: 6:00PM all sessions are lead by coaches. Designed for all distances & abilities. Join the fun for motivation and terrific coaching!
- Beginning late June, runners meet at announced trailheads or designated parking lots. Please request to join our Facebook GROUP page, Estes Park Running Club to find weekly information or Estes Park Running Club page for ongoing racing & events in the Estes Park area. Our trail runs typically have 5-8 people, which makes it enjoyable! Please join us!