in partnership with the American Cancer Society Relay for Life
Our team relay covers the same course as the marathon race. The big difference is that a minimum of 3, and maximum of 5 runners split the 26.2 miles between them. The marathon relay event is open to teams from all walks of life and abilities – corporate, families, friends, women, men, open…if you can organize a team of 3 to 5 runners or walkers, then we want you to come and take part! This event is a fundraiser for the American Cancer Society – all they ask is that you raise a minimum donation of $100.00 per team.
Check out the American Cancer Society Relay for Life for full details of the charity, the cause, and how to fund raise. specific event and fund raising here.
Marathon Team Relay Info
- Marathon Team Relays start at 6:00am in front Estes Park Middle School building with the marathon race.
- Registration is by means of the marathon team relay entry form. 2017 Registration Form for Team Relay
Category: 2017 License: Freeware Date: January 14, 2017
- Entry fee is $175.00 per team of 3-5 people before or on 4/30/16; $190.00 per team between 5/01/16 and 5/31/16; $210.00 per team from 6/16/16 to race day. The fee is the same for teams of 3, 4 or 5.
- Registration at EP High School on Saturday, June 18. Full team payment of $210.00 is required, plus at least $100.00 minimum fund raising contribution to American Cancer Society.
- Registration IS NOT possible on race day Sunday, June 19.
- Registration by mail closes on June 13, 2015 for the Marathon Team Relay.
- Prizes awarded to teams finishing 1st, 2nd and 3rd.
- All races end at the Estes Park High School track and field (elevation 7,550 feet). They take place on paved bike paths and dirt road shoulders. Courses are professionally certified and offer challenging and beautiful routes.
- The course is marked with spray painted directional arrows on the roads and trails , and yellow directional signs when there are turns. In critical spots there will also be course marshals.