Be Part of the Team! It is Fun!
The Estes Park Marathon and Half has grown and developed to be a successful destination race, which could not be achieved without your involvement. We thank you for being part of our team!
Volunteer positions are available throughout the race weekend, for varying time durations and locations. Whether you can spare 2 hours or the whole weekend.
General Assignments for Saturday, June 17th:
- Registration set up and packet pick-up throughout the day for all running races, at the EP High School.
- Estes Park 5K support, 6:30AM-9:30AM. Various assignments include registration, marshal and finish line.
- The KIDS, KIDS, KIDS: BIKE, RUN, FUN! and festival at Bond Park, 10:30am – 3:00pm. This event offers live music, games, bouncing obstacle course, face painting, bike obstacle course, bike skills and a fun run for ages 4 to 12years. We can always use your help throughout the festival and events.
General Assignments for Sunday, June 18th, FATHER’S DAY:
- Road Marshal ( need to wear assigned orange vest and possible race radio)
- Registration table (Saturday and Sunday)
- Route marking (putting up signs along routes)
- Parking lot attendants
- Start line race bib checker
- Finish line meet and greet
- Post Race Party (food distribution)
- Course set up/break down team member
- And more!
The Estes Park Marathon is a 501c4, non-profit organization. We dedicate our fundraising towards youth programs throughout the Estes Park valley. Please contact us, if you can join our team!
For aid station crews we offer prizes to the best station – voted by the runners and the race committee, based on enthusiasm, creativity and service to the runners!
If you’d like to volunteer, please contact Christy Florence at firstname.lastname@example.org.